This course is for developers that want a faster way to build beautiful and professional iOS and Android apps.
This is a Seven-day (50-hours) course that provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Flutter™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Flutter SDK components and its interactions. Moreover, this course book uses Dart programming language.
This course consists of 11 lessons; the first 3 focus on Dart fundamentals for candidates who do not have enough programming background or already have Java, Kotlin or any other programming background. The other 8 lessons focus on how to create Flutter applications from the beginner to the advanced level. The new features of the course include: more practical exercises and labs, easy to understand lessons, and is supported with graphics and screenshots whenever possible. This course is adequate to provide trainees with the required knowledge and practical skills to be Flutter application developers. It has a duration of 50 hours and no prerequisites. This course is mapped for Flutter Certified Application Developer exam (exam code: AFD-200).
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the essentials of the Dart Programming Language and all Dart topics which are related to Flutter applications development.
- Design and build a complete Flutter application.
- Develop visual, behavioral and motion rich Flutter widgets.
- Build and use different techniques to navigate Flutter app interfaces.
- Build Google Maps Flutter apps (iOS & Android).
- Add Firebase authentication and database plug-in to Flutter apps (iOS & Android).
- Add and customize more than 100 Flutter widgets (Class).
- Configure Android and iOS app icons.
- Update and fix Flutter code.
- Having the enough knowledge to have full control on the app elements contents.
- Design any iOS and Android app.
- Testing and evaluating your iOS & Android app.
- Publish Android and iOS apps to Google Play and Apple stores.
- Consider yourself as Android and iOS developer.
- Apply for the Flutter certified application developer exam AFD-200.